1.10.04

Evil Laura's The Disgusting Demise of Slave Danny

Attention: this story was not written by Goddess Laura, but by one of her slaves. See more information here, or read the story she wrote based on this one.

[reproduction of a story originally posted to Laura's website]

"Received by Goddess Laura via e-mail on June 6th, 1998

The Usual Disclaimer: this story contains various passages not suitable for a healthy brain to digest and it is intended for the seriously demented only — the author included. If you don't fit in this category, please leave now or continue and consider yourself forewarned. My target audience is, mostly, pathetic tiny men who get their kicks from reading about the exploits of sexy evil women as myself. You'll all get a chance to appear here and be squashed, my dear slaves, I assure you. And, secondly, this story is also intended for my peers, my fellow evil giantesses, in the understanding that collaboration and communication are the best ways to crush as many men as possible. Keep squishing, gals!


The Disgusting Demise of Slave Danny

As Seen by Slave Danny Himself

My name is Danny and I am from the United States. I am very impressed by Laura's website and I would love to be crushed by her giant villainess feet. I would especially like if she would step on two of my family members before she gets me. The following is the basis of my giantess fantasy. Please Laura, I BEG YOU, turn this idea into a personal story for me of three little people being stepped on by you, the angry giantess/villain and make it as graphic and bloody as you want.

My fantasy is that I meet Laura while I am on vacation with my mother and father. She is in a hotel bar wearing leather sandals on her feet. As I am talking to her at the bar and staring at her feet, my father walks by and says that with those sandals on, her feet must really smell really bad. My mother laughs at this and Laura gets very angry at us. Laura then offers to buy a drink for all of us. When the drink comes, she adds some shrinking powder to it and we all shrink to three inches tall. Laura then puts us in her purse and takes us back to her room where she will crush us.

[This story, by the late Evil Laura, has been republished to the Evil Women blog (http://mulheresmalvadas.blogspot.com), the new home of Laura's stories. Please refer/link back to us if you reproduce or talk about this story, and don't remove this disclaimer.]

When we get back to her room, she puts us on the floor, takes off her shoes, and announces that we have about three minutes to live. My mother screams as Laura's barefoot comes down and traps her. My mother is completely covered by Laura's foot except for her head. Laura looks down and sees my mother's head on the side of her foot and says:

"Would you like to live?"

My mother says:

"Yes Laura...please don't crush me."

Laura says:

"Sorry but I must crush you because your husband said I have stinky feet and that is just not true. Since you are down there, do you think I have stinky feet?"

"Please don't make me say that..." My mother says as she begs for her life but Laura is not in the mood:

"So you think my feet are stinky do you...well, I hope you like the smell because now you are going to be a part of my feet forever!"

As my mother screams Laura slowly increases the pressure until my mother's body crushes under her foot. Laura looks down to see nothing but a bloody stain where her foot was and laughs as she sees my mother's head still intact at the side of her foot. She looks at my father and says:

"Your wife is now a part of my foot. If you would like to say goodbye, you may kiss my toe before I crush her head."

My father comes forward and gently kisses the bottom of Laura's big toe. Then he sits down and watches as Laura puts her big toe on my mother's head and presses down softly. As my father cries, my mother's head explodes under the weight of Laura's giant toe. As Laura laughs, she looks at my father and says:

"So...you think my feet were stinky...well.. wait til you smell this!"

She then lowers her foot onto my father and holds him down as he smells her stinky foot. He begs:

"Please Laura...don't step on me...I'm sorry... I now know that you are a goddess and I will always worship your feet. Please don't kill me!"

Laura teases him and says:

"If you want me to spare your life, kiss my toes and tell me how you are glad that I crushed your wife under my giant feet. Tell how much you worship me!"

My father then starts to grovel and kiss Laura's toes begging for his life. He says:

"Laura...please let me live so I can serve your beautiful, stinky toes."

When Laura hears that my father says her toes are stinky she gets angry and raises up her barefoot over him:

"Stinky feet! I'll show you stinky feet!" Laura says as she lowers her barefoot onto my father. As he cries for mercy, she lowers her barefoot and crushes his head. She laughs as she feels his puny little head crush under the weight of her giant foot. She looks down to see his smashed brains between her toes, and the remains of his crushed head stuck on the bottom of her barefoot, and she laughs.

Then she turns to me. I fall to my knees and beg Laura to not step on me:

[This story, by the late Evil Laura, has been republished to the Evil Women blog (http://mulheresmalvadas.blogspot.com), the new home of Laura's stories. Please refer/link back to us if you reproduce or talk about this story, and don't remove this disclaimer.]

"Please Laura...You've just crushed my mother and father...please let me live. I am sorry that they didn't understand you. Please let me live to worship your beautiful barefeet".

Laura thinks about my request for a minute and says to me: "No, I cannot let any of my little slaves live. I'm sorry Danny but I must step on you and crush you like a grape."

I try to run, but trip over the carpet. As I look up I see Laura's giant barefoot over me. It comes down over me in slow motion. First her foot touches my tiny erection, which gives me the best orgasm I've ever had. Then, for one brief instant, as the ball of Laura's foot touches my tiny nose, I smell the most intense barefoot smell ever. After that Laura feels my body crush under her barefoot. She likes the feeling of a slave being crushed under her foot. After that I am nothing except a stain on the bottom of Laura's barefoot."

[Laura's comment:] What Are You Waiting For? Go to my own — and much more interesting! — version of this same story!

Slave Danny wrote me a nice letter and he was rewarded: I stepped on him! And what about you? Wouldn't you want that too? Here, see? Can you recognize him? Noo?! But you were just reading his story...! Yes! This is lucky slave Danny stuck to my sole!
"

Read the story Evil Laura wrote based on this one.

2 Comentários:

Anonymous Anonymous disse...

I've read several stories here and loved them all.


Great site.

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Sole Ornament disse...

Can I be next u just came from dancing wearing nice high heel sandals I want to be crushed first then u give me the choice to crawl under your high heel's sole. Squish me good. The One That Almost got away.....Should be the title

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< More Evil Women / Mais Mulheres Malvadas