1.9.04

Evil Laura's How I Came to Be

Below, the first Evil Laura's Shinking story.

[reproduction of a story originally posted to Laura's website]

"There you have it: my first two stories, written at the height of my mIRC mania. They were widely read at the #!!Giantess channel, several people offered suggestions and corrections and they were even available on the web for some time, on Huy’s Giantess Addiction page, when he had a story page.

I still like them a lot. Even though they were meant as a prelude to a series that never came to be, I consider that these two stories stand for themselves. They are short and to the point; very mean and, at the same time, also very sincere. You see, these stories are really a prelude to myself. People at #!!Giantess just kept asking me so many personal questions that I decided to answer them all at once — writing a nice story as a bonus. That’s why these two stories don’t have much of a plot: they are about establishing the character (myself) so that the rest of the storyline could flow smoothly.

The rest of the storyline was never written but I hope you’ll enjoy this glimpse at the real me — a character very well established, thank you!

I have changed nothing and both stories are exactly as they were when distributed via mIRC, on March, 1997.

Bad to the Bone,
Evil Laura,
May 3rd, 1998


Evil Queen Laura I:
How I Came to Be


March 27th, 1997 — Definitive Version

by the Goddess of Perversity Herself, a.k.a. Tormentress Supreme, Epitome of Satanic Loveliness, Towering Titaness of Destruction, Evil Seductress, Omnipotent Deity Of Destruction, Tormentress from Hell, Titanic Goddess of Terror, Evil Incarnate, Destroyer of Men, etc. (I haven't made up any of these titles — they are all sweet flatteries from my slaves; as they come up with more titles, I'll add them to the list...)


I have always been afraid of keyboard commands. Control + c is copy, no problem about that. But try pressing control + alt + p + & and anything may happen: you may be telling your computer to self-destruct or, if you're lucky, you may be turning your wildest dreams into reality.

[This story, by the late Evil Laura, has been republished to the Evil Women blog (http://mulheresmalvadas.blogspot.com), the new home of Laura's stories. Please refer/link back to us if you reproduce or talk about this story, and don't remove this disclaimer.]

When the first tiny man suddenly showed up, I was so surprised that I acted instinctively: I just swatted him, as I would do to a fly. Only then I realized he was a man: no insect would make such a mess! It was a pity... He didn't even know what hit him. I could have tormented the guy for a while!

And I was pissed for other reasons too: the man I was chatting with in a private channel had suddenly disappeared! I hate to be abandoned in the middle of a chat. I was so pissed I swore I would kill him! Unfortunately, we never met again: he never showed up in #!!Giantess anymore and another guy, who knew him personally, said he had gone missing... Hmm.. I'm good at keeping my promises, but I didn't know I was this good! And this fast!

First, I'd like to let you all know that I'm a normal, nice woman. I only grew up with villainesses as role models, that's all. What can I do? I have always thought that Catwoman was sexier than Batgirl and that the Wicked Stepmother was really the fairest of them all, and not that insipid and colorless Snow White. So, most naturally, I wanted to be like them.

To make matters worse, I once had a long relationship with a guy that ranked having sex with me at most as good as licking and sucking my toes — and I still don't take that as a compliment! Anyway, he would beg for hours to lick my feet and, when doing it, he wouldn't stop until I literally walked away taking my feet with me. Ok, I admit it: I got used to it to the point of enjoying it. The only thing that really bothered me was his obsessive insistence: he wanted to be doing that 25 hours a day!

Well, this guy is now gone from my life but he's left two important legacies behind: one, he taught me how my feet could be sex symbols just like the other "vanilla" sex symbols, breasts, ass and stuff; second, through him I learned how to use my feet to be as evil as I had always wanted to be in my own private fantasies.

Yes. He didn't get my feet on his mouth for free. As soon as I realized how much this meant to him, I started to probe him to see how far he would go to lick my toes. And the answer was very far indeed.

I would maximize the "humiliation" factor involved in foot licking every time he came begging for it. I made him crawl, kneel and grovel. He had to be my loyal foot licking subject and had to address me as his Evil Queen. He had to listen humbly while I boasted about my plans of world domination and how I would kill him, now that he'd been captured, using a complex Catwoman-like device; then he had to beg for mercy and lick my toes and when I grew tired of it, I would just sneer at him "Good try" and summon my guards to take him away to be killed. He had to bear my laughing at him, my calling him names, everything.

My boyfriend was no submissive, let me make that clear, and that made all of this even more enjoyable. He even resented many of those scenarios. Not that I cared, of course: after all, he was getting what he wanted — he would do anything for my feet — and I was finally living up to my fantasies too. There was no pain involved, only some humiliation and degradation. And fun, of course. He had nothing to complain about.

To my everlasting shame, stepping on him or playing giantess is something that's never crossed my mind... Now it's all I think about: taunting him, towering over him and asking how does he feel knowing that he's about to be snuffed out of existence by the same feet he begged to suck, by the same feet he used to say were the tastiest (yuck!) and the prettiest ever... And then I squish him, slowly... Hmm...

Eventually, we split up but the damage was already done: he had left behind a woman who not only knew the power of her feet but also how to fulfill her own fantasies with them. And then came the Internet: I stumbled onto those feet pages and I was naturally interested to check them out, to see how other people dealt with this "situation" I had lived with for so long. I'm a very curious person, especially about sex, and everything in those pages amused me: the pictures, the angles they were taken from, the captions, and people's comments, those sort of things.

Enough browsing led me to my final revelation: the Giantess pages. Sincerely, I was in shock. How come I had never thought of that?! I even felt kind of ashamed of myself! The pics really didn't interest me much: understandably, I'm not too thrilled about seeing men being crushed between a woman's breasts or in seeing a giantess sitting on a building. But the stories...!

[This story, by the late Evil Laura, has been republished to the Evil Women blog (http://mulheresmalvadas.blogspot.com), the new home of Laura's stories. Please refer/link back to us if you reproduce or talk about this story, and don't remove this disclaimer.]

There it was, all that I wanted to be and didn't know: giantesses, the ultimate evil women. Catwoman never destroyed entire cities: she merely tried to kill Batman and she always failed, by the way. Not these women. They were all powerful, absolutely evil and, what I admired the most, always seemed to be having a good time and to be greatly enjoying themselves! So I read on...

I loved the way Janice and Pam had fun destroying the city. I loved how Pam observed the hard-ons of the men below her: to imagine someone about to be crushed to death with a hard-on was too much for me. I adored it. I loved the way Amy Zonn liked to show the bottom of her feet to the crowd before stepping down. I loved the utterly wicked way Vicki treated her little foot fan, even though he loved her and cheered for her. I loved to see Amy and Lorilei discussing if it was better to step on tiny men barefoot or with shoes on. I loved the little details such as Pam and Janice grabbing a car to listen to the radio and then squishing it, never even noticing the man inside it.

I confess: these, and many others, are my new role models. So, I came to #!!Giantess determined to act just like them. Some even say I'm harsh. Maybe I am, but no one is forced to play with me. I certainly do try to act like those characters and to make up my own new cruelties as well, not only because doing this pleases me a lot, but also because I feel that this is what most men are there for. When I'm in #!!Giantess, I'm in no mood for a friendly chat. I only go there when I'm feeling like an evil giantess, when I'm feeling that uncontrollable urge to act like an evil giantess and kill, destroy, and torture. These are the nice things I do when I'm there :). I'm not like that all time, but if I am in #!!Giantess, it's because I'm in that mood. If not, I'd be somewhere else taking care of my life...

I guess this mood factor explains a lot about me. Perhaps I wouldn't be so harsh on the little men that pop up here, but what can I do if every time they show up it is when I'm in #!!Giantess, and therefore, in a very foul mood indeed??!! :) Too bad for them, right?

Well, enough personal confessions, isn't it? So that's who I am: one of the regulars in #!!Giantess, someone who has fun pretending she's an all powerful, giant villainess and chatting with men who have fun pretending they are small and at the mercy of a merciless goddess of evil — yours, truly... :)

[This story, by the late Evil Laura, has been republished to the Evil Women blog (http://mulheresmalvadas.blogspot.com), the new home of Laura's stories. Please refer/link back to us if you reproduce or talk about this story, and don't remove this disclaimer.]

Pretending, that is, until I discovered that particular sequence of keys to strike... From then on, tiny men began popping up around here... Thanks Bill Gates...!

(to be continued for sure...!)

I wrote this kind of personal little intro because many people in the channel ask me why am I there, how did I know about it, what do I like to do, this sort of things. I hope this answers most of the questions. If it doesn't, don't ask: slaves are not supposed to ask questions.

The Evil Queen Laura is usually at #!!Giantess under all sorts of nicks and combinations of the name Laura. Don't be deceived by false Lauras. There has been some. You'll recognize me because I'll treat you like dirt from moment one. :) Just like you deserve.

Good old Word takes care of spelling mistakes but the Evil Queen Laura fortunately is not American and her native tongue is not English. So, if you find awkward sentences, usage mistakes and common expressions used out of their normal context... Well, that's your problem! And my thanks to CJA, from #!!Giantess.

Feel free to distribute this story around. The more readers I have the better. You may send it via e-mail to your friends, post it in newsgroups, in giantess home pages, anything. Just don't change a word, a comma or a paragraph. This is my story and, mistakes and all, that's the way it's supposed to be. If you have a problem, write your own story: don't edit mine!
"