25.9.04

Kylia's First Victim: A Role-Play

Below, you'll find a log of a mIRC role-play between me and Kylia, from September 26, 1999. In this now historical chat, I first convinced her it would be fun to step on a tiny man and ended up becoming her first victim.

I give it to you as it happened, except for a few editorial licenses: I removed all personal info, both hers and mine - I went by the nick Thales then; I corrected the most blatant mispellings perpetrated in the thick of the action; I cut out most of what I had said, leaving only enough for you guys to understand what is she responding to - after all, we're here for the big girls, right?, not for blabbering tiny guys.

Kylia then recorded some wavs of her wickedest dialogue. They are among the most delicious things I have ever heard any woman say.


Kylia's First Victim: A Role-Play

a role-play between Pedro Lozada (then Thales) and Kylia, on Sept.26, 1999

hi sweets!

you use them and you have your mischievous fun. then, when it's over, when you don't need them anymore, you squish them... and then, tomorrow, you can always find some more... :)

*kylia laughs. Thats so mean!... But... Ummmmmm... So very tempting!

what does a mischievous and playful giantess do for fun?

*kylia laughs... A lot of things! I LOVE TO TORTURE... TO HUMILIATE. Mmmm! I love the look on some little man's face the moment he realizes he is soooooooooooo in trouble. *kylia glances down at the very small man, admiring just how smooth and adorable he is, then kicks out long legs as she rests her bottom on a large mound of grass and dirt, the heat of the sun glowing against her golden flesh... *kylia runs a huge, slender hand long her thighs, traveling down shins to rests against her ankle. Her toes wiggle, brushing along your flanks... Tell me, little man. What would you do for me? Would you kiss my toes? *kylia giggles, leaning back on elbows she stretches out her legs.

I would do anything for you, Goddess! but your feet... aren't they dirty or something?

If they are, it is your responsibility to make sure they are cleaned. *kylia just grins. *kylia brightens with a thought, an impish smile crosses her full tempting lips as she leans down closer to you, her hand resting on the mound... Climb up.

but wouldn't that be... huh... *doesn't want to piss her off*... kind of disgusting?

*kylia giggles..."maybe just a little... but you DID say anything...right?"

yes. anything. but what if I refused?

*kylia laughs... Why would you want too? DON’T BE SILLY... YOU KNOW I CAN DO WHAT I WANT.

yes, you can... but would you?

*kylia smiles so very bright... And with one hand she pushes you into the other, then lifts you off the ground. So... Don’t keep me waiting.

the other tiny men on the grapevine say you wouldn't hurt a fly...

*kylia draws you closer to her face... I wouldn't... They are right, but you’re not a fly. You’re a man.*kylia grins, then slowly she draws a large moist over your body. You want to worship feet that are dirty? No way! So let’s get them cleaned. *kylia moistens you even more with a few quick flicks of her tongue. *kylia crosses her legs, then slowly draws your wet little body down to the sole of her feet, slender fingers coiled perfectly around your waist and torso. Awwwww! Does the little man not like being a wash rag? *KYLIA LAUGHS AT THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE AS SHE RUBS YOU ALONG THE BOTTOM OF HER FEET, slithering your around each toe. *kylia scrubs you along the pads, then grins as she pulls you out to look closer. You’re a mess! *kylia scrunches up her nose, eyeing the filthy little man in her hand, then a sly grin crosses her lips. Oh, I’m glad you approve. Now hold your breath! *kylia reaches out and pinches your foot between her fingers, dangling your upside down. *kylia laughs at your words, just before she dunks you in a nearby lake. *kylia dips you as if you were nothing but a cookie in a glass of milk. *kylia pulls you out, then dunks again... *kylia is finally satisfied her toy is cleaned. She brings you up to her face once more, pursing peddle soft lips she begins to blow warm air over your trembling little form. *kylia giggles, then slicks back your hair with the tip of her finger. Not so bad, was it, little toy man? *kylia puckers out her lower lip, yet the corners of her mouth curl up in a playful smile. Of course not I wasn’t going to hurt you. You’re too cute. WHY WOULD I WANT TO HURT MY NEW TOY? *KYLIA WHISPERS: "JUST YET... ANYWAY." *kylia settles you on the top of her foot, then leans back once more. Now... You have permission to kiss each toe. *kylia giggles. I know you want... right?

[This role-play, jointly written by Pedro Lozada (then Thales) and Giantess Kylia, has been published to the Evil Women blog (http://mulheresmalvadas.blogspot.com). Please refer/link back to us if you reproduce or talk about this story, and don't remove this disclaimer.]

and I guess I don't see your past toys because you have... freed them, right?

*kylia just grins, having ignored your earlier question for a reason... *kylia playfully wiggles the toe you kiss, knocking you back a bit... OH! YOU’RE DOING SUCH A GOOD JOB! *kylia moistens her lips as she lifts her head, long flowing raven locks brushing past her shoulders as she casually says: "WOULD YOU REALLY DO ANYTHING FOR ME?"

yes, I would

GOOD... I WANT YOU UNDER MY FOOT.

huh? I beg your pardon, my goddess?

*kylia giggles just as she sits up, then leans over so close to you and whispers, her lips inches from you: "I SAID... I WANT YOU UNDER MY FOOT"

her breath almost blows me away, but it smells so good. I have to admit it, she's gorgeous, just having her close to me is delicious, she turns me on like no other woman, but she also scares me... as she breaths over me and tells me she wants me under her foot, I feel myself aroused... what will she do?

*KYLIA GRINS DECEPTIVELY SWEET. Go on little man... Get to it... YOU CERTAINLY DON'T WANT YOUR GODDESS TO SUFFER WHILE WAITING FOR YOUR ATTENTION... Do you?

thales2 wonders: can she see my huge erection here?

OH, YOU POOR DARLING... She giggles: your thing is so hard... TELL YOU WHAT: YOU GET UNDER MY FOOT AND I WILL RELIEVE YOUR... UMMMMM... AROUSAL. I PROMISE. *kylia brightens and sits up straight: just how many Goddesses have you seen?

well, no one. or rather, no one like yourself. they weren't true goddesses, they were nothing like you... but you see... we tiny guys talk a lot among ourselves, about goddesses and giantesses we have seen or met...

*KYLIA COCKS HER HEAD CURIOUSLY: and what have your heard about this Goddess? *kylia brushes the underside of her toes along your body, delighting in the silken touch of your flesh against the rough pads.

rough? there's nothing rough down here, goddess

*kylia giggles: not even to a little man?

your sole is soft and smooth... so gorgeous... thales2 looks around and sees her sole everyone

Mmmm! Thank you...

it feels great. I could stick my head in some of the wrinkles in your sole.

*KYLIA SMILES SO VERY BRIGHT: THEN DO IT!

[This role-play, jointly written by Pedro Lozada (then Thales) and Giantess Kylia, has been published to the Evil Women blog (http://mulheresmalvadas.blogspot.com). Please refer/link back to us if you reproduce or talk about this story, and don't remove this disclaimer.]

thales2 looks around for a big enough wrinkle.. do you want me to lick inside it?

*kylia has her knees down up against her chest, her heels lifted as she balances on her toes: yes, but be careful, I am very ticklish. *kylia laughs.

sure goddess. thales2 loves the smell of her godly feet. thales2 caustiously sticks his head in a wrinkle. I trust my goddess

*KYLIA BLUSHES, STARTING TO FEEL A LITTLE GUILTY WHEN SHE HEARS YOUR TRUST IN HER: she strains to keep up on her toes and ponders what she is about to do...

a bulky, strong man emerges from the fight, esctatic. he runs towards Thalia's foot: “so, sister, shall I? Or shall you? try to step on this volunteer -- he'll be your first -- and then you can come back to the other tiny man... look at him, he's a volunteer, he's eager, he wants this! slave, run to my friend here”

LET ME! *KYLIA LIFTS HER HEEL just over the little bulky man, then with a quick splot SHE THRUST HER FOOT DOWN, feeling the warmth of his blood OOZING ALONG HER FEET. That felt.... Strange... Awfully good... AWFULLY EVIL.... AWFULLY......*SIGHS*... AROUSING? As she conversation lingers, her foot slowly adds pressure to your head, slightly at first. kylia adds even more pressure. She feels a slight pop under her heel, thinking she just broke a bone of her little slave. *kylia giggles, adding even more pressure now. A few more pops of your bones. *kylia begins to lower her foot even more, a strange feeling of tantalizing delight stemming from a few more pops under her heel. OHHHH LITTLE MAN? *KYLIA LOWERS HER FOOT EVEN MORE... I DECIDED SOMETHING. I DECIDED THAT YOUR TIME IS DONE....

but goddess...! I trusted you! I love you! doesn't my love mean anything to you?

I am quickly bored with your grobbling and I NEVER PROMISED YOU THAT YOU WOULD NOT DIE IN THE END. AND IT IS THE END, MY SLAVE. You will become part of me now. YOU WILL LIVE... BUT ONLY IN MY HEART. Your life force will join into mine. YOU WANT THAT, DON'T YOU?

mercy! I'll serve you for the rest of my life!

I AM SHOWING MERCY.... IN MY OWN WAY. THIS IS THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, LITTLE DARLING. IT'S OVER.... Your soul now belongs to ME!

why would you gain popping me? who'll lick your toes tomorrow?

Oh, I would gain things your don't understand. No mortal would. AND TOMORROW, I WILL CHOOSE ANOTHER. Flocks will storm towards me... AND JOIN YOUR SOUL IN THE LAND OF THE DEAD. *KYLIA LOWERS HER HEEL EVEN MORE NOW, she can feel trickles of blood warming the creases.

why kill us all? wouldn't it be nicer to set us free?

IT WOULD BE NICER... BUT WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BEING NICE?

[This role-play, jointly written by Pedro Lozada (then Thales) and Giantess Kylia, has been published to the Evil Women blog (http://mulheresmalvadas.blogspot.com). Please refer/link back to us if you reproduce or talk about this story, and don't remove this disclaimer.]

please... I have life, a dream, a family... and I love you So much!

I KNOW YOU LOVE ME, LITTLE MAN. THAT IS WHY YOUR REWARD IS TO BE FLATTENED. If you didn’t earn this, you would have drowned in the lake too. *kylia adds even more pressure: when i was mortal men like you used me for my body. It's men like you who should not even be allowed to breed. *kylia adds yet more pressure and more popping echoes along the hill.

they were fools! I truly love you!

They were men! And men are fools... Are you not a man? *kylia laughs...

my kid will grow up fatherless (sobs)who will take care of my son?

Your wife. TILL HE GROWS OLD ENOUGH TO BE PLACED UNDER MY FOOT! *KYLIA WITH THAT SHE PLACES THE REST OF HER WEIGHT DOWN, LAUGHING AT YOUR FINAL WORDS. A RUSH OF POWER ENCASES HER AS THE LAST DEATH THROWS FROM YOUR DYING BODY SHIVERS UP HER FOOT. *KYLIA JUST LAUGHS. *KYLIA LIFTS HER FOOT TO EXAMINE THE REMAINS: SMALL BITS OF SPLINTERED BONE MIXED WITH COMPRESSED TISSUE REMAINS ON HER SOLE. SHE PLUCKS A TREE FROM THE GROUND AND USING THIS AS A STICK SHE SCRAPES THE REMAINS OFF AS IF IT WERE NOTHING BUT A PATCH OF MUD.

(end)

3 Comentários:

Anonymous Anonymous disse...

The most evil woman I know is Brenda Varty Bly spewing lies to superiors that are not even her supervisors. Blah Blah Blah your time will come.

12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous disse...

Don't think I'm stupid.

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous disse...

May God bless you.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< More Evil Women / Mais Mulheres Malvadas