25.9.04

Kylia's Wavs

Kylia was one of the sexiest, evilest giantesses that used to roam through the mIRC chatrooms some years ago. She had a delicious voice and she loved to make wavs as a wicked giantess. I will be posting some of these on my Villainess Yahoo! group.

The first three wavs I have posted there come from the first Evil Giantess role-play I did with Kylia - on Sept.26, 1999, when I went by the nick Thales. That's when she squished me (or anyone else, for that matter) for the first time and I won her over to the evil giantess' team. Up to that time, she was more into shrinking herself. I'm proud to have been the first one to show her how delicious it is to step on tiny people.

Afterwards, I sent her an edited version of our role-play and she most generously recorded those wavs of her very best moments.

So, the words in those wavs are Kylia's own, written during our role-play. She posted them to some message boards and they should be listened to in the following order: (you have to be a member of the group to download the files)

mercy.wav

OHHHH LITTLE MAN? I DECIDED SOMETHING. I DECIDED THAT YOUR TIME IS DONE.... I am quickly bored with your grobbling and I NEVER PROMISED YOU THAT YOU WOULD LIVE IN THE END. You will become part of me now. YOU WILL LIVE... BUT ONLY IN MY HEART. Your life force will join into mine. YOU WANT THAT, DON'T YOU? I AM SHOWING MERCY.... IN MY OWN WAY.

nice.wav

THIS IS THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, LITTLE DARLING. IT'S OVER.... Your soul now belongs to ME! Oh, I would gain things your don't understand. No mortal would. AND TOMORROW, I WILL CHOOSE ANOTHER. Flocks will storm towards me... AND JOIN YOUR SOUL IN THE LAND OF THE DEAD. IT WOULD BE NICER... BUT WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BEING NICE?

flattened.wav

I KNOW YOU LOVE ME, LITTLE MAN. THAT IS WHY YOUR REWARD IS TO BE FLATTENED. If you didn’t earn this, you would have drowned in the lake too. Your wife will take care of your son. TILL HE GROWS OLD ENOUGH TO BE PLACED UNDER MY FOOT!

Hope you enjoy it.

If you want even more, read the complete log of our role-play and understand the context of what she's saying.