15.9.04

Evil Laura's The Merry Murder of Slave Mark M.

As told before, the third Evil Laura shrinking story was based on an email she received from one of her slaves. Since she decided not to finish her story, she posted the original email to her site, so the readers would know how the story would have developed. Remember: this story was not written by her. At least, that's what the site said.

If you haven't read her story The Sandal Strap yet, read it first.

Here you have it, straight from her site:

[reproduction of a story originally posted to Laura's website]

"Received by Goddess Laura via e-mail on June 30th, 1998

The Usual Disclaimer: this story contains various passages not suitable for a healthy brain to digest and it is intended for the seriously demented only — the author included. If you don't fit in this category, please leave now or continue and consider yourself forewarned. My target audience is, mostly, pathetic tiny men who get their kicks from reading about the exploits of sexy evil women as myself. You'll all get a chance to appear here and be squashed, my dear slaves, I assure you. And, secondly, this story is also intended for my peers, my fellow evil giantesses, in the understanding that collaboration and communication are the best ways to crush as many men as possible. Keep squishing, gals!


The Merry Murder of Slave Mark M.

As Seen by Slave Mark M. Himself

It was about a couple of months ago that I stumbled across "Evil Laura's Fun page". Evil Laura is a Goddess who takes great pleasure in shrinking men and then totally humiliating them before killing them. Usually by stepping on them with her bare feet. She is a very beautiful Goddess with a body to die for and the most perfect feet I had ever had the pleasure to see. Almost any man once coming in contact with her can't resist her and usually falls deeply in Love with the Goddess. Because of this, most of Evil Laura's victims give up their lives voluntarily. Just to be with the Goddess they adore so much if even for only a few brief moments was to them worth their lives. Such is what happened to me.

At first I was only doing some innocent role playing with the Goddess. It seemed harmless enough. But after reading all of Evil Laura's stories and everything about her I knew she was someone very special. She kept on answering my mail and saying things which were drawing me closer and closer to her. She was calling me “my slave” or “ my future footstain” which I liked very much. It made me feel as though I already belonged to her or that I was her property to do with as she pleased. I began thinking that this woman really was a Goddess. It didn't take long at all before I was in Love. I realized that I was fast becoming obsessed and tried to put it behind me but couldn't. I was totally unable to get the Goddess of my dreams out of my mind. Soon I couldn't make love to my wife anymore without thinking about Evil Laura. I’d imagine how it would feel to be under my Goddess’ sexy bare foot as she began crushing me. Then I couldn’t satisfy my wife sexually because I’d be so excited that I couldn’t last long enough. I was now so in Love with my Goddess that I felt I had to meet her. Somehow...

I thought about it more and more. I knew that my Goddess lived in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. This in itself was very exciting. I’d heard that Rio de Janeiro was one of the most beautiful places in the world and that they have the best looking women anywhere. Yes I’d decided I must go to Brazil to meet my Goddess in person. But how could I find her? ‘Laura’ is an internet nickname so I don’t even know her real first name much less her last name. It would be like looking for a needle in a hay stack.

After a while of pondering on the problem I had came up with the idea of hiring a private investigator. I knew they were expensive but what the heck I had the money. I found an investigator in the yellow pages and set up a meeting with him. I went and showed him Evil Laura's web page and the e-mails I had received from her and was told that it might be tough but he'd get right on the case if I wanted him to. We agreed.

About three weeks went by before I’d received the call I was waiting for. My private investigator said he had some good news. He had come up with a name and address in Brazil. He gave me the address in Rio de Janeiro and said that the woman in questions real name was Tonya1. The only problem is that he could not guarantee that the information was correct without going to Brazil to verify the facts. He asked if I wanted for him to go or not because it would cost more money. I said money is no object. (I needed to find my Goddess no matter what!)

Two more weeks had gone by and I still had not heard from my investigator. I called his wife and she was very worried also because she had not heard from him either. She said that he always checks in with her but this time she hadn’t heard a word from him. I wondered what could have happened to him. Well, I couldn't wait any longer. I had to meet my Goddess in person. I told my wife I had to go out of town on business which I so often do and booked a flight to Brazil.

Upon arriving I rented a car and checked into a nice hotel. There I studied the maps which I'd picked up after landing and found the address which my investigator had given me before he disappeared. But then I thought to myself how would I do this? Evil Laura probably won't like one of her slave admirers just showing up like that. Especially since she already has a man in her life. I had decided I would just stake the place out for now and see if I could spot my Goddess2.

I’d gotten up very early the next morning before dawn so I could find the address before Evil Laura went out for the day. I found the house just as the sun was coming up. It was a nice house along the beach. I had parked just down the street so as not to cause any alarm and waited in the car just watching. Sure enough after an hour or so an absolutely gorgeous woman came out and she had a dog on a leash. My heart skipped a few beats because I knew Evil Laura had a dog. Could this be my Goddess? I wondered. She kind of looked like a Goddess. She was much taller than I expected and had a very nice body. She had a real healthily look as though she worked out a lot. Her legs were VERY nice also and I noticed she was wearing sandals. I thought this must be my Goddess.

I had quietly gotten out of the car and began to follow her. She walked around the block and down to the beach which was still rather secluded because of the early hour. Then she had stopped walking and was looking out at the incoming waves. I thought to myself I had better keep on going by or else she would know I was following her.

[This story, by the late Evil Laura, has been republished to the Evil Women blog (http://mulheresmalvadas.blogspot.com), the new home of Laura's stories. Please refer/link back to us if you reproduce or talk about this story, and don't remove this disclaimer.]

However just as I was passing her she turned and looked right at me greeting me but I couldn’t understand her:

“I’m sorry” I said “I’m not from around here, I only speak English”

“Oh” said the beautiful woman. “I can speak English too. I was just saying it’s a very nice morning, isn’t it?”

“Yes it is very nice” I answered.

She then asked me what I was doing down here all alone if I’m not from around this area. I explained that I was on vacation from the states.

“Well. this is quite far away from the tourist area. Are you lost? What’s your name?” the woman asked.

“My name is Mark” I answered, “and yes, maybe I’m a bit lost...”

“Well Mark, I have a day off today and wouldn’t mind showing you around a little, if you’d like that.” She offered.

I thought to myself that this was the best looking woman I had ever laid eyes on, why would she want to take the trouble to show me around? I wanted to say yes but needed to find out if this was Laura or not first. (I was going to be loyal to my Goddess!)

“Maybe” I said “Can I ask you your name first”

“Oh sorry, my name is Tonya.”

I then felt a sudden rush as I realized this was indeed my Beautiful Goddess and she was talking to me face to face. I had to get a glimpse of my Goddess’ feet. As soon as Evil Laura looked away I glanced down and thought to myself my gosh it’s true. Evil Laura had the best looking feet I had ever seen in my life. She had kicked off her sandals and was sort of wiggling her toes in the sand. They were perfect. Very well tanned. Probably from her walks here on the beach, I thought. I noticed they were larger than my own feet. That’s because Evil Laura was quite a bit taller than I was as well.

Actually I’m kind of short. That’s why I’d always worked out so hard at the gym. I was lifting weights in an attempt to make up for being small. I snapped out of it when Laura asked:

“What are you looking at?”

I then got flustered and my face turned red:

“I’m very sorry, Tonya, I didn’t mean to stare... I was just thinking how beautiful you are...”

“That’s okay, I’m used to it” said Laura.

“I can imagine so” I said “but yes, that is, I’d love for you to show me around if it wouldn’t be too much trouble.”

“Ok.” said Laura “Follow me back and I’ll drop the dog back at the house.”

I tried to make small talk with Evil Laura as we walked back to her house but the truth is I was never so nervous in my whole life. I watched my Goddess as we walked back and was just mesmerized by her beauty. She was really fit to be a Goddess. But I kept wondering why was she being so nice to me3. I’m a total stranger to her. For all she knows I might be a rapist or a murderer or something. Oh well I was just grateful things were working out the way they were.

At the house Evil Laura chained up the dog in the front yard and invited me to come inside. She said it's okay because no one else was home:

“Come up to my room while I get ready.” said Laura.

You’re kidding I was actually going to see my Goddess' room. Wow! I was really excited now. Once in her room Evil Laura closed and locked the door and turned to me with kind of a sexy grin on her face:

"I know who you are." She said "I’ve been expecting you.”

“Huh?! What do you mean Tonya?” I was thinking to myself how could she possibly know.

“You’re one of the little slaves I’ve been humiliating over the internet for a couple of months. You’re not the first who’s tried to find me, you know? They all do sooner or later...”

I looked into Evil Laura's eyes and knew I couldn't lie. I confessed:

"I couldn't help it, Evil Laura. I'm so in love with you that I just had to see you. Tell me Goddess Laura how did you know it was me?”

“What do you take me for? A stupid Goddess?!” Said Laura. “When you sent that cute private investigator looking for me he made the fatal (but all to common) mistake of falling in Love with me as well. He told me everything about you in an attempt to save his life...” And here she smiled at me: “...just before I squished him.”

“What do you mean you squished him, Evil Laura?! This isn’t for real! It’s just fantasy role playing!” I said.

"I've got something I’m dying to show you." Laura said.

She pulled out a couple of pictures from her night stand and handed them to me:

"Do you recognize this man?" Laura asked.

I looked at the pictures. Oh my god! It was my private investigator. It seemed he was on his knees, looking up and begging for his life or something. Then the next picture showed Evil Laura's bare foot covering his little body and squashing him flat.

"I purposely left his head intact after squishing him so you could tell it was really him. So, as you can see all too clearly, I HAVE been expecting you." said Evil Laura. I then felt like fainting and took the liberty of sitting down on Evil Laura’s bed:

“I’m not feeling so good.” I told Laura.

“Don’t worry.” she consoled me “In a few minutes, I guarantee you won’t be feeling a thing!”

[This story, by the late Evil Laura, has been republished to the Evil Women blog (http://mulheresmalvadas.blogspot.com), the new home of Laura's stories. Please refer/link back to us if you reproduce or talk about this story, and don't remove this disclaimer.]

I was thinking to myself: how can I get out of this? Is all this for real?, I thought. If it is, I’m not ready to die yet. I’m only 40. I have a wife and kid’s back home. And a nice house.

“Please forgive me for intruding Laura” I said “I only wanted to meet you!”

“Oh, I forgive you all right, my slave, but you of all people must know that, now that you’re here, it’ll be my pleasure to kill you. I mean, I can’t have irresponsible slaves flying half way around the world to find me, can I? Really, I have no choice in the matter. But then...” she winked at me “if I had a choice, I’d choose to squish you... You understand this, don’t you, my slave?”

All kinds of thoughts were racing through my mind then. I was reasoning that shrinking is really impossible. Probably Laura faked the pictures somehow and was just playing along for my benefit. Yes, that must be it, I thought:

“Funny, Laura. You almost had me going there for a while” I said.

“Wait a minute.” Laura said “I’ll love to convince you!” She then reached for a bottle of some kind in the closet. I watched as she sprayed some stuff on the chair next to the bed and suddenly the entire chair shrunk real small.

"Not for real, huh?" laughed Evil Laura.

Oh my, it’s true!, I thought. I realized I was in real trouble. Survival instinct took over and I knocked the bottle from Evil Laura's hand and made a dash for the door. Then I felt Laura's strong hands grabbing me by the back collar and shoulder and I was quickly yanked right off my feet and landed on my back.

“Ouch, that hurt!”

My gosh!, she's really strong, I thought. Maybe she just caught me off balance. Now Evil Laura moved to stand in between me and her bedroom door. The spray bottle was back behind me so I figured I was safe: I’d just move Laura out of the way and run.

“Please step away from the door, Laura. I really do Love you but I’m not ready to die yet and I don’t want to hurt you or anything.” I said as I began to walk towards her.

“I’m sorry, sweetie, but you’ll never leave this room alive.” She said.

I now stood in front of Laura and I was so taken by her beauty and the sexy smile she was looking at me with that I was tempted to stay and submit. A big part of me wanted to. I can’t, I thought. I’ve got a wife and kids back home. I tried to gently pull my Goddess from the door. Quickly she grabbed me in a kind of a bear hug and began squeezing me. I can't believe this! How can she be so strong?! I can't breath! I realized my feet weren’t even touching the ground and it felt like she was squeezing the life right out of me with her bare arms. I was getting weak. How could she be so strong?, I thought. And what have I been going to the gym for all these years?! I wondered if she was going to kill me then:

“Please, not like this...” I managed to whisper. I stopped trying to resist. My Goddess was so strong. I was no match for her. I laid my head on her shoulder as I lost consciousness.

When I came to everything looked different. I realized I was naked. Oh no, I've been shrunk!. I'm really done for now, I thought. Then I noticed that Evil Laura was watching me:

“Oh good, you’re okay. I was worried that I might have killed you before the fun even started!” she said. “You’re really more fragile than I thought! And to think you told me you were a big strong body builder! Stretching the truth a little weren’t you, my slave?”

“I don’t understand, Goddess Laura” I said “I’ve been going to the gym for years but I’ve never felt anyone as strong as you are! How can that be, Laura?” I asked.

“It’s simple, my slave, I’m a Goddess. I’m the Goddess and you’re the slave or had you forgotten that? And it’s Evil Laura or Goddess to you.” she said.

"No, I didn't forget, Evil Laura, You really are a Goddess"

"Well, then, enough of this pointless chit-chat. Are you ready to die, my slave?" said Laura.

"But I love you so much, Goddess Laura! Maybe you could keep me in your service for awhile first. You could always kill me later..."

"That won't do my slave, you'd only be prolonging the inevitable and I want to feel you crunch now. Besides my boyfriend, whom you know as Ian, is coming over tonight and I can't have you here in the way."

"How then will you kill me Goddess Laura?" I said.

“Hmm... We’re all out of dog food right now and usually when that happens I just feed my slaves to the dog. He likes slaves better than his own food anyway. Why, you’re so small he could just swallow you up in one gulp!” exclaimed my Goddess.

“Oh no!, Goddess Laura PLEASE don’t do that. PLEASE!” I was terrified. I couldn’t think of a worse way to die even if I’d tried.

“Tell me why I shouldn’t, my slave. My dog is very hungry right now. And besides” she smiled “it amuses me a lot to know I’m denying my slaves their much dreamed bodily contact with me...”

“I’m begging you Goddess Laura, I’m begging you to please grant me the death which I’ve fantasized about all of my life which is to die beneath your most beautiful sexy bare foot. Please Goddess Laura! I beg of you, I’ll do anything.” I pleaded.

She chuckled: “You’ll do anything! Hah! What can you do for me besides dying in an amusing way? But perhaps... Well, I could always squish you for Ian’s enjoyment later tonight. It really turns him on, you know, to see how evil I can be with my slaves, and then we can have even greater sex than usual!”

“But Goddess Laura, I don’t want for anyone else to see me get squished. It’s kind of embarrassing for me. I wanted for it to be an intimate moment between you and I.”

“No, my slave. Take it or leave it. It’s either the dog or I squish you for my boyfriend’s enjoyment. Which will it be?”

It was an easy choice. The dog terrified me beyond belief. At least later with Ian here I’d still get to be squished by my Goddess’ bare foot which I longed for so much.

“I choose later, my Goddess” I answered.

“Good choice, my slave. That’s what it would be anyway.” said Laura as she grabbed me up: “I’ll put you in here for safe keeping until tonight. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it...”

Laura placed me into one of her workout sneakers and then wedged a sock over top of the opening.

“Now I’m going out. Don’t even think about trying to escape” said Evil Laura. “I’m freeing the dog before I leave and if he sees you, you’ll be history. Don’t you dare to deny me the pleasure of crunching you myself!”

That’s all she had to say and I wasn’t going to budge from where I was. Anyway, I was kind of turned on being in one of my Goddess’ sneakers. It had an odor but it was kind of pleasant. To think I was laying in my Goddess’ shoe was quite exciting. I was exhausted from everything that happened to me. I settled in for a nap.

After many hours I heard Evil Laura come home and upstairs to check on me.

[This story, by the late Evil Laura, has been republished to the Evil Women blog (http://mulheresmalvadas.blogspot.com), the new home of Laura's stories. Please refer/link back to us if you reproduce or talk about this story, and don't remove this disclaimer.]

“I see that you didn’t try to escape, my slave. Good.” said my Goddess.

“No, I’ve accepted my fate, Goddess Laura. After all, it’s what I’ve fantasized about my whole life... You’re so beautiful, Evil Laura. It will be an honor for me to die under your heavenly sole.” I said.

“Thank you, slave. The thought that you’ll enjoy being squished by my foot pleases me a lot.” and she grinned at me “Now I have to get ready, Ian will be here any minute. I told him what’s in store for tonight and he said he can’t wait. He is very excited! And, if you’re lucky, I might even let you watch first as your Goddess makes love to a real man!”

Laura then straightened up her room. She brought up a bottle of wine with a couple of glasses. It didn’t take long before I heard the door bell ring and Evil Laura went running down the stairs.

My Goddess entered the bedroom with her boyfriend and came over pointing to me. I couldn’t understand her because she was speaking to Ian in Portuguese. They were talking about me, though. She was showing Ian a couple of rubber bands for some reason. I was still in my Goddess’ sneaker which was sticking out of an open top dresser drawer. Then my Goddess put some music on and poured the wine. Her and Ian sat on the bed talking for awhile. I watched from the sneaker as they caressed each other and began to kiss. They did appear to be in love. I felt jealous. I wondered if her boyfriend knew just how lucky he was to have a real Goddess for his girlfriend. When they began to remove each others clothes I couldn’t look anymore. I was too jealous of my Goddess. How I wished I could be the one making love to her, I thought as I sank back in the sneaker.

A few minutes after that I heard Evil Laura’s voice saying happily:

“It’s time, my dear little slave. Are you ready to be squished by your Goddess as I make love to a real man? I can only hope it’ll be as good for you as it’ll be for me but... Who am I kidding, right?” and she reached in to retrieve me from the sneaker. My Goddess was totally naked and I felt SO envious of her body. Truly no one else with this much beauty has ever lived.

Evil Laura had me in one hand and those two rubber band in the other. I wondered what those were for. Then I found out. Laura sat on the bed and held up her foot. She then placed me against her sole facing towards it. She held me against her sole while Ian placed a rubber band around her foot and over my back. Then the other rubber band went around her foot and over my legs.

I was pinned against Laura’s foot. At that time I was scared but had never felt so good in my life. Laura’s sole was so soft and smooth and just slightly sweaty. I felt as though I was in heaven for sure. I almost had an accident right there but tried not to because I’m sure Evil Laura would be angry if I made a mess on her foot. She might crush me right away. I knew that I was going to die within minutes anyway but I wanted to enjoy this as long as possible. Gosh, I love my Goddess so much!

Then I felt my Goddess lay back on the bed and I felt myself being raised way up into the air. I squirmed up to where I could get my head in between Evil Laura’s big and second toe, licking as I went. I was then able to look down and see my Goddess below me making love with Ian who was laying on top of her. My Goddess’ beautiful legs were wrapped around her boy friends body with her feet locked in at the top. I was looking straight down and noticed that my Goddess was staring right at me from in between her toes. She gave me a wink while she passionately made love with Ian. I felt so alive at that moment! This was truly worth dying for, I thought. My fantasy was being fulfilled even better than I ever imagined. I never knew such pleasure was possible. I love my Goddess so much!

Then I noticed that Laura was beginning to moan as if she was becoming more excited. I knew that she was going to squish me at the moment of her orgasm and that I didn’t have long to live. I didn’t care. As I looked down at my beautiful Goddess, I could see the sexual pleasure on her face. She was moaning more loudly! This made me so excited. I couldn’t hold myself back anymore. I lost it.

I came against the bottom of my Goddess’ foot and it was the best orgasm I’d ever had. I was dizzy all over but was able to notice Laura was lowering her foot over the side of the bed towards the floor. I felt my back touch the floor just gently. Evil Laura’s sexy sole was pinning me down with her toes curled up. Now I heard my Goddess moaning very loudly and the pressure from her foot began to increase.

She’s having an orgasm! This is it! It’s so exhilarating to know that my Goddess will achieve a better orgasm as she feels my bones crunch under her sexy foot. I felt more alive right now than I ever had before. I love you my Goddess!

Then the pressure became unbearable. I felt my legs snapping in several places. I couldn’t breath anymore. The unbelievable pressure on my chest kept increasing. I could feel my rib cage bending in. Then I felt my body give and everything went black.

My Goddess, whom I loved so much, had squished me like a worm. She pressed down so hard during her orgasm that even the marrow was ground right out of my bones. She wiggled her beautiful sexy toes in my squished juices to savor the moment as she kissed Ian passionately.

That was the end of my life. But it was worth it. I’d do it again if I could. I Love you Evil Laura!

Some Comments by the Goddess...

1. Tonya?! Couldn’t my stupid slave have selected a more Portuguese or Latin American sounding name? What kind of Brazilian (or, as for that matter, Hispanic, French, Italian, etc) would be called Tonya?! But it’s his moronic fantasy, right?

2. Kids, I can’t overstress this: slave Mark is not a professional and neither are you. Don’t try this at home!

3. When you are an all-powerful Goddess who knows you can control and overpower anyone, you can afford to be nice to eventual rapists... :) Let them come! It’ll be my pleasure to take care of them!

Isn't It Amazing How Low Human Beings (sic) Can Go? I Can Only Imagine (And Laugh to Myself as I Do) How Many Times Has Slave Mark Jerked Off to his Own Pathetic Words!! What a Loser! Slave Mark was a good boy and so I didn't feed him to my dog! Instead, I made his deepest, fondest wish come true!! Ok, I hate to admit it, but I have to: slave Mark wasn't so insignificant, after all. Sex with him being crushed beneath my foot was MUCH better!
"