18.8.04

Evil Laura

Maybe it's just nostalgia speaking, but back in '97 and '98 the giantess community seemed healthier, more dynamic than it is today. There were more people producing original art, collages, stories, sound files, and I will always remember such giants as Grildrig, Kathy, Octavian, Shado, Edson, Desiderata, Kylia, Daisievil, Kristen. Most importantly, there seemed to be more real women around, who really enjoyed all this.

Lately, we have Steph writing stories that are second only to Grildrig and some scattered collagers. No real giantesses posting on the foruns or roaming the chat channels - at least, none that I know of.

So, dear readers, please forgive me for bringing some relics from the not so distant, idyllic past.

And one of my best memories of the glory days of the giantess community is the sexy Evil Laura. She showed up on IRC around 97, she opened a site for her stories in Early 98 and she completely vanished late that same year. I chatted with her occasionaly at mIRC. She claimed to be Brazilian, as I am, and she had a Brazilian IP address, but her email was Geocities (does anyone still remember Geocities?!) and she never spoke in Portuguese to me. Still, her English had some Brazilian manneirisms.

Don't bother asking me how to reach her: she stopped replying to her emails as soon as she took down her site. Such as most giantesses who roamed our community, Laura just disappeared.

She was a terrific writer, though, one of the meanest girls I have ever roleplayed with and I saved all stories she posted to her site. One by one, if there's interest, I'll post them here.

"The Early Giantess Crushes the Tiny Man", below, was Laura's first mega story. I hope you'll enjoy and come back for more.